Sarah Kathryn McCone Usher
D.O.B 13th February 1974
- May 2018 Bath Spa Award with Enterprise
- May 2018 won Bath Sparks Pitch It competition.
- July 2016 end of year exhibition, Foundation Art and Design at City of Bath College.
- 2012 Exhibition of esoteric art at St James’ Wine Vaults in Bath.
- 2010 Solo exhibition displayed in empty shop window, Stall Street, Bath.
- 2010 Sold commission of ‘Belial’ painting to an American customer.
- 2008 Did a talk about landscape painting at Portadown Integrated Primary School in Northern Ireland.
- 2002 Had my black and white photographs on domesticity shown on UTV Life television programme and was interviewed about my work in the context of women and the arts (UTV Life is a Northern Irish news programme).
- 1998 Had work experience filming broadcast quality for local day centres for people with learning difficulties in Northern Ireland.
- 1995 Worked at Mainstream Publications in Portadown, Northern Ireland.
- 1993 -1995 Worked at The Magazine Centre in Moira, County Down, Northern Ireland designing layout for local publications including CarSport and Ulster Business.
- 2016-present studying BA Hons Fine Art at Bath Spa University.
- 2015 – 2016 Foundation Art and Design, passed with Distinctions.
- 2000-2003 HND Photography with Distinctions at Upper Bann Institute, Lurgan, County Armagh, Northern Ireland.
- 1998 City and Guilds black and white photography.
- 1992 -1994 HND Graphic Design Communications at University of Ulster, Belfast.
- 1990 -1992 National Diploma in Art and Design at Lurgan College of Further Education, Northern Ireland.